Infobase is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Infobase takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Ferguson's Career Guidance Center:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ferguson's Career Guidance Center is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ferguson's Career Guidance Center. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ferguson's Career Guidance Center:
- Phone: 1-800-322-8755
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 132 West 31st Street, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10001
We try to respond to feedback within 10 business days.