You can save records to My Content (your folder) in your individual user account. In order to save to My Content, you must be signed in to your individual user account.
To save to My Content:
- Click the Save icon, and then select Save to Folder from the drop-down.
- If you are not logged in to your individual user account, you will be prompted to log in.
- In the Save To Folder pop-up, select a save option. You can:
- Add to Existing Folder: Save the item to an existing subfolder in My Content.
- Add to My Content without Folder: Save the item directly to the My Content page.
- Create New Folder: Create a new subfolder in My Content, and save the item to the new subfolder.
- Click the Save button.
- A pop-up displays to confirm the item was saved.
- To access your saved records, go to My Content: Click on the "Hi" message in the header, and then click on "My Content" on the drop-down.