Ferguson's Career Guidance Center has over 675 internship listings. Start your internship search on the Internships Search tab of the Internships landing page. These listings are also accessible through general search.
To search for an internship:
- On the hamburger menu, in the Find a Career section, select "Internships." (This option is also available in the Find a Career card on the Homepage.)
- Click on the Internship Search tab on the Internships landing page.
- To filter by industry category, select from the Category drop-down. You can then filter down further by Industry or Interest Area.
- You can also filter by Compensation and Location.
- The more criteria you choose, the narrower your search results will be.
- To reset a particular filter, click the "Reset" link for that filter.
- To clear all filters, click the "Clear All Filters" button.
- To view the full listing for an internship, click the internship name in search results to go to the full internship profile.
- The internship profile includes detailed information about the internship, including an overview, locations, application details, and contact information, along with links to other internships that may be of interest.